Search

Bookmarking is nice. Syncronization is even better

>> Friday, August 7, 2009


I believe it was CNN or something… I came across a nice tool which helps syncronize bookmarks on different computers. This is one of the things that I always thought would be nice. I used to do the old school way of copying the bookmarks from one computer and move to my laptop / desktop.



Now with Xmarks (Previously Fox Marks), you can add all your computers to automatically syncronize the bookmarks. Earlier they used to support only Fox (thats why its called foxmarks) but now the syncronization works with IE, and Safari. Go to the site by clicking the image below and click on Install Now and just follow the instructions….







http://www.xmarks.com/






I love this and I am sure you will like this too…

0 comments: