Search

About Me

>> Monday, July 20, 2009


I am a young, energetic professional working as Product Manager with Yahoo. I have over several years of varied experience working for top companies in various analysis and product management roles. With this blog, I hope to share my years of experience as Business Analyst along with providing some interesting articles I came across.

Did I tell you I teach Business Analysis? Yes, from the past couple of years, I have been training students, professionals in the area of Business Analysis. Currently, I am working with couple of Bay Area technology companies to train their employees, prospective employees. Training has been my passion and I love it.

With that said, my journey to get more expertise in Business Analysis & Product Management still continues and strongly believe that this blog will provide me the opportunity.

Best,
Sumesh
Email: Renegade0@gmail.com